Guests: Frances Kleven, Director of Enterprise Customer Success and Aisling MacNamara, Senior Learning & Development Manager- LearnUpon LMS
- What is the state of extended enterprise learning?
- How do you articulate the benefits of the training to attract your audiences
- What challenges did you experience?
- How did you measure the impact?
- Do you have similarities in developing your employees versus your partner teams?
- What do integration and technology requirements look like?
- What strategies should you focus on to help drive success?
- Insights from Frances’s journey
- Insights from Ashlin’s journey
- And more!
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Frances Kleven & Aisling MacNamera, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/LearnUpon_EI_225
Frances Kleven manages LearnUpon’s Customer Success team. With over 15 years of experience in technology and education, she has worked with some of the world’s biggest organizations, helping them to develop and implement comprehensive training strategies.
Aisling MacNamara is a Senior Learning & Development Manager at LearnUpon. She has designed and led the implementation of innovative learning solutions for hundreds of learners through her experience in fast-growth technology companies. Aisling is passionate about creating learner-centered programs that help drive company objectives.
LearnUpon makes learning simple, so its impact can be big. By championing learner-centric experiences and results-focused support, they make it easy for global businesses to centralize and build learning strategies that drive real business results.
Social Media Links
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/learnupon
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/learnupon
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/learnupon
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com