- What leadership qualities are especially important for executives to have to lead and inspire their organizations to thrive?
- What is executive presence?
- How does understanding the qualities of executive presence enable an organization to thrive?
- How can talent leaders use this as a way to develop and grow leaders and the things that matter the most?
- The importance of talent succession planning
- What’s changed about Talent development?
- The importance of inclusion initiatives
- What is the role of the individual and what is the role of the team in driving organizational performance?
- What is a “team of teams?”
- The new rule: “No more hero leaders“
- What is the concept of “teaming?”
- What is the one thing leaders and teams need to step back and think about so they get the best from their organizations?
- Insights from Suzanne’s journey
- And more!
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Suzanne Bates, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/BTS_EI_205.
Suzanne Bates is a BTS Partner, Leadership Expert, and Best-Selling Author. She was the Founder of Bates, a BTS company, and a recognized global expert on leadership and team performance. She’s the author of All the Leader You Can Be: The Science of Achieving Extraordinary Executive Presence (McGraw Hill 2016) and four other bestselling books. Suzanne has developed proven leadership development methods to help leaders build presence and influence based on her experience. Suzanne and her team consult with leaders of global organizations such as CVS, TJX, Dow Chemical, State Street, Fidelity and Raytheon. Suzanne is a frequent contributor to publications and commentator, appearing on the Today Show, MSNBC’s Your Business, Fox Business Morning and CBS Radio, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes Magazine, Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily and CNNMoney.com.
BTS is a global professional services firm that partners with clients to enable strategy execution. BTS provides the skills, tools and knowledge so people understand how their daily work impacts business results. BTS is an expert in behavior change, cares deeply about delivering results and inspires people to do the best work of their lives. It’s strategy made personal. For more information, visit www.bts.com
BTS, a Brandon Hall Group Platinum Preferred Provider, conducted a webinar, Balancing Business Savvy and Strong Leadership, last September with our firm. In addition, BTS won 31 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards in 2021.
Social Media Handles
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/btsgroupab
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/btsworldwide
Suzanne Twitter: https://twitter.com/CEOCoachBates
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com