- What makes teams so important in today’s workplace?
- Why are teams uniquely able to address increasing complexity?
- How should we think about high-performing teams?
- The definition of a high-performing team.
- What makes a team “high-performing?”
- Setting team goals and expectations.
- Aligning the team’s work with organizational business goals.
- Valuing differences.
- Recognizing team members for meaningful contributions.
- Constructive conflict.
- The external side of high-performing teams.
- The role of team leaders in the effectiveness of the team.
- The application of team strategies in non-formal environments.
- Insights from Andy’s journey
- And more!
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Andy Atkins, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/BTS_EI_220
Andy is the Executive and Team Performance Practice Leader, overseeing the C-Suite and Executive services with BTS. Andy works with senior leaders and their teams to engage, influence, align, and inspire their organizations. Through advisory relationships and facilitation, Andy helps leaders and teams develop insights and acquire skills to create alignment for business performance. He brings a particular focus on how to increase trust and engagement through strategic communications and effective individual and group interactions. Prior to joining Bates, a BTS Company, Andy was the Chief Innovation Officer with Interaction Associates where he led the firm’s development of products and next generation services. He has held senior leadership positions in Human Resources and Leadership and Organizational Development with Bank of America, Genuity, Fidelity Investments, and Arthur D. Little. Andy earned his MBA at Columbia University where he was the Goldman Sachs Fellowship recipient.
BTS is a global professional services firm that partners with clients to enable strategy execution. We provide the skills, tools and knowledge so people understand how their daily work impacts business results. We are experts in behavior change, care deeply about delivering results, and inspire people do the best work of their lives. It’s a strategy made personal. For more information, please visit www.bts.com.
BTS on Social Media
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/btsgroupab
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/btsworldwide
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com