Aisling MacNamara is a Learning & Development Manager at LearnUpon. She has designed and led the implementation of innovative learning solutions for hundreds of learners through her experience in fast growth technology companies. Aisling is passionate about creating learner-centered programs that help drive company objectives.
LearnUpon LMS is a powerful platform with a practical approach to learning. By combining industry-leading capabilities, unmatched ease of use, and unrivaled customer support, organizations can manage, track, and achieve their diverse learning goals—all through a single, powerful solution. Trusted by over 1,200 customers worldwide, LearnUpon is one of the fastest-growing LMSs in the world.
Social Media Links
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/learnupon
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/learnupon
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/learnupon
- Developing a learning strategy to improve performance
- The importance of communication
- Aligning L&D’s goals with the organization’s goals
- Tying learning outcomes to behavior outcomes to business outcomes
- How to tie learning outcomes to behavior outcomes through to business outcomes
- Using metrics to demonstrate training’s impact and securing leadership buy-in
- Design Thinking and L&D
- Leveraging engagement for learning
- The power of simplicity
- Picking the right learning partner
- LearnUpon’s culture
- Insights from Aisling’s journey
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com