Guest: Kathleen K. Lundquist, Ph.D., a nationally recognized organizational psychologist who testifies frequently as an expert witness in employment discrimination class-action lawsuits for both defendants and plaintiffs. Dr.Lundquistis president and CEO of APTMetrics, an international firm which consults with Fortune® 100 employers on the design and implementation of HR processes. APTMetrics’ clients range from multinational corporations in the finance, pharmaceutical, aerospace, telecommunications and technology fields to government and nonprofit employers. Dr.Lundquist is a frequent presenter at the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, the American Bar Association and the American Employment Law Council. She also provided invited testimony to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Topics and questions include:
- Why the focus on pay equity now?
- How are the new laws different?
- The steps necessary to group jobs for pay-equity comparisons
- The factors which should be considered in explaining observed differences across groups
- When will the pay gap shrink?
- Diversity beyond gender.
- The process for addressing and remedying observed disparities in their organizations.
- Creating policies and practices that support a fair pay culture.
- Helping employers defend themselves in litigation.
- Skill, effort, responsibility and working conditions.
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 25 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and – most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
Our annual HCM Excellence Conference is on February 4th-6th 2020.
We are hosting our 4th annual Women In Leadership Summit. The event will be held on June 10th & 11th at the EAU Palm Beach Resort in Florida. We hope to see you there!
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please contact me at [email protected] or visit www.brandonhall.com