Guest: Julie Knight-Ludvigson. Chief Marketing Officer at Topia, brings over a decade of experience building world-class marketing organizations and helping companies to accelerate their go-to-market strategies. Prior to joining Topia, she was the CMO at Reflektive, a provider of real-time performance management solutions sold to HR leaders for use across their workforces. She’s held positions leading Global Enterprise Marketing at Zendesk and WW Program Marketing at SAP, where she saw all manner of integrated marketing activities for the company. Julie joined SAP through the SuccessFactors acquisition, where she led Global Marketing.
Topics and questions include:
- Julie’s background, experience and insights
- What’s new at Topia? Rebranding, new CEO, acquisition and more.
- What is the culture like now there?
- Mobility and talent strategies
- How global mobility drives key talent management trends
- A preview of her WIL session, Bridging the Gap Across Generations in the Workplace
- Mid-career professionals and career restarts
- Bridging the gender gap
- Her role as a new board member of Next Concept HR Association (NCHRA)
- Rapid growth of new companies and competition in HR
- Challenges and opportunities in Silicon Valley
- And more
Become a Brandon Hall Group member!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 25 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and – most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
Click here for more information and to sign up for a free trial membership.
Our annual HCM Excellence Conference is on February 4th-6th 2020.
We are hosting our 4th annual Women In Leadership Summit. The event will be held on June 10th & 11th at the EAU Palm Beach Resort in Florida. We hope to see you there!
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please contact me at [email protected] or visit www.brandonhall.com