Guest: John Jordan, Head of The Academy at Bank of America
John Jordan has been with Bank of America for more than 15 years. Through his leadership of The Academy, which was formed in 2016 as a joint venture between the consumer bank and the learning and development organization, he has built an internal corporate university focus on onboarding training, up skilling and providing great career paths for employees.
Topics and questions include:
- How The Academy came to be
- How The Academy is creating a common culture with associates from day one
- New-to-Role, In-Role Development and Mastery Programs in place through The Academy
- Experiential learning through gamification training, Client Engagement Simulators and virtual reality training
- Empathy training through a Lifestage Navigation Curriculum
- Building effective career paths
- Impacts to business performance and the bottom line
- And more!
Become a Brandon Hall Group member!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 25 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and – most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
Click here for more information and to sign up for a free trial membership.
Our annual HCM Excellence Conference is on February 4th-6th 2020.
We are hosting our 4th annual Women In Leadership Summit. The event will be held on June 10th & 11th at the EAU Palm Beach Resort in Florida. We hope to see you there!
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please contact me at [email protected] or visit www.brandonhall.com