Speaker: Shalini Merugu, Director of Learning Solutions at CommLab India
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Shalini Merugu, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/CommlabIndia_EI_244
- How has the Training domain transitioned in the last two decades?
- What are the various challenges confronting today’s L&D professionals?
- How can L&D professionals deliver business impact?
- What is the biggest competitive advantage of any organization and the role of L&D in enhancing it?
- What should L&D leaders do to grow in their career and make an impact?
- Insights from Shalini’s journey
- And more!
Shalini Merugu is a versatile learning design professional with more than 18 years of diverse experience in Instructional Design, Learner and User Assistance Solutions, and designing and delivering Customer Training.
She is passionate about working with customers in developing performance-enhancing learning experiences that achieve measurable business results. This includes analyzing customers’ training needs, developing actionable roadmaps tailored to each client’s unique requirements and creating creative strategies to maximize learning. She leverages the strengths of various modalities to design effective rapid eLearning, blended solutions and performance support materials.
Shalini conducts customer education workshops (both in-person and virtual) globally. Prior to CommLab India, she worked at various companies including General Electric and SumTotal Systems. Shalini has a master’s degree in English Literature from the University of Hyderabad and a PG Diploma from The English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad.
CommLab India has been ranked first among the top 10 rapid eLearning providers in the world since 2019. Started in 2000, the company has 100 International customers in 30+ countries.
With its formidable authoring tools expertise and decades of experience in corporate training and rapid eLearning solutions, CommLab India offers the following services to take online training to the next level.
- ILT to eLearning Curriculums: Convert Instructor-led Training (ILT) material into instructionally sound, visually appealing, engaging eLearning curriculums and digital formats such as microlearning, virtual classrooms, just-in-time job-aids and performance support tools.
- Legacy Course Conversions: Rejuvenate legacy courses (in Flash or any other authoring tool) and make them compatible with multiple devices and browsers by publishing them to HTML5.
- eLearning Translations: Translate English language master eLearning course into 35 international languages — both text and audio.
Social Media Handles:
Become a Brandon Hall Group member!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For 30 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
Click here for more information and to sign up for a free trial membership.
Click here for information on Brandon Hall Group’s Professional Certification Program
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com.