Join CYPHER Learning’s CEO, Graham Glass, and Brandon Hall Group™ COO and Principal HCM Analyst Rachel Cooke as they discuss how generative learning is transforming in workplace learning.
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Graham Glass, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/CYPHER_EI_252
- Generative AI is transforming how businesses create training content, allowing for rapid iteration and personalization of courses. Platforms like Cypher Learning leverage generative AI to build customizable courses in minutes
- Generative AI will enable new forms of entertainment, like on-demand AI-generated movies tailored to an individual’s interests and preferences.
- Jobs involving repetitive, algorithmic tasks are most at risk of being replaced by AI. Humans need to “raise their game” and find ways to partner with AI to remain valuable.
- Providing frontline workers with access to generative AI for personalized, just-in-time learning in their workflow is the future of workplace learning platforms.
- Incorporating a company’s private data into generative learning content allows for hyper-personalized employee training.
- AI will become more proactive in the future, autonomously bringing relevant information to users rather than waiting to be asked.
- People shouldn’t fear AI but rather embrace it as an amazing tool to augment human abilities. Those who fail to adopt AI will get left behind.
Speaker: Graham Glass, CEO at CYPHER Learning
Graham Glass is the CEO and founder of CYPHER Learning, which provides learning platforms for millions of users across 20,000+ organizations around the world. He is an entrepreneur, educator, author and speaker, with more than 20 years of experience in the education and technology fields.
Host: Rachel Cooke, Brandon Hall Group™
Rachel Cooke is Brandon Hall Group’s Chief Operating Officer and Principal HCM Analyst. She is responsible for business operations, including client and member advisory services, marketing design, annual awards programs, conferences and the company’s project management functions. She also leads Advancing Women in the Workplace and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, research and events. Rachel worked in the HCM research industry for 20+ years and held several key management and executive positions within the Talent and Learning Research, and Performance Improvement industries.
CYPHER Learning is leading the necessary disruption of learning platforms to unleash human potential with modern learning. The company exists to ignite lifelong passions through personalized, engaging, and limitless learning experiences for all. CYPHER gives learning and development (L&D) professionals and educators more time to teach and train, builds human connection into everything they do – and delivers tailored learning experiences that are meaningful and measurable. The CYPHER platform is easy-to-use, beautifully designed, and infused with AI-powered technology. Every aspect beams thoughtful innovation and engineering that puts people first. Millions of users experience their “just in time, just for me, just the way I want it” approach in 50+ languages with the CYPHER award-winning platform. See the modern learning platform at www.cypherlearning.com.
Social Media Handles:
Graham Twitter: https://twitter.com/grahamglass?lang=en
CYPHER Learning LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cypher-learning/
CYPHER Learning Twitter: https://twitter.com/cypherlearning
About Brandon Hall Group™:
Brandon Hall Group™ is the only professional development company that offers data, research, insights and certification to Learning and Talent executives and organizations. The best minds in Human Capital Management (HCM) choose Brandon Hall Group™ to help them create future-proof employee development plans for the new era.
For 30 years, we have empowered, recognized and certified excellence in organizations around the world influencing the development of over 10 million employees and executives. Our HCM Excellence Awards program was the first to recognize organizations for learning and talent and is the gold standard, known as the “Academy Awards of Human Capital Management.”
Our cloud-based platform delivers evidence-based insights in the areas of Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and HR for corporate organizations and HCM solution providers.
To learn more, visit www.brandonhall.com.