Guest: Skip Marshallfrom DXC Technology. Skip is an HCM Technology Leader for DXC and former VP and CTO for Tribridge, Skip leads research and development around HCM technologies with a focus on learning and performance. He is responsible for product design and development. Skip is considered a leader and visionary around the next generation of learning and often speaks at conferences and on panels as a thought leader.
DXCis the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Their technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Topics and questions include:
- Empowering learners to engage where, when and how they want.
- Placing learners at the center of the learning experience.
- Access to information is the #1 thing learners want from technology.
- A new vision for the world of learning.
- “Era of the Expert”- Employees are the subject matter experts.
- What are the biggest issues or challenges you are seeing organizations struggle with as they address the needs of a modern workforce?
- How do organizations facing skills shortage, onboarding and retention challenges solve these issues? What are the first steps?
- How do you create a learning culture that fuels employee performance and career growth?
- What are the differences in learning styles amongst co-workers? (hint: Millennials)
- Are there any generational differences that are driving the ways organizations are delivering learning?
We have a few important updates: