The 2023 Human Capital Management Outlook survey from Brandon Hall Group™ finds that the top three business priorities this year are:
- Improving customer experience
- Gaining market share
- Developing new products or services
So, what does this mean for learning leaders? That there’s immense value to be unlocked by delivering learning to multiple audiences. We call this extended enterprise learning.
This type of learning can have a direct impact on all of the above outcomes. After all, more than 75% of organizations deliver learning outside their workforce, including customers, franchisees, partners, distributors and resellers, our recent Learning Benchmarking Study reveals.
But how can you demonstrate learning’s impact? A results-driven external learning strategy is the key to increasing revenue and reducing cost and risk.
In a June 1 webinar sponsored by LearnUpon, you’ll discover how companies can definitively quantify the value of external learning investments by measuring everything from churn reduction to product engagement to partner performance.
Join Seth Johnson, VP of Customer Experience at LearnUpon, and Claude Werder, Senior VP and Principal Analyst for Brandon Hall Group™, for this event. You’ll learn how to:
- Develop a results-driven learning strategy for the extended enterprise
- Identify the key metrics for measuring success in external learning
- Optimize your external learning programs to drive positive business outcomes
- Create a stronger business case for investment in learning