- Best Candidate Experience – Gold
- Best New Hire Onboarding Program – Gold
- Best Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding Program – Gold
- Best Unique or Innovative Talent Acquisition Program – Silver
Infosys also won a Silver for Future of Work Awards in the category Best Program for Upskilling Employees.
- Infosys’ HackWithInfy program won Gold in the categories Best Candidate Experience and Best Recruitment Marketing & Employer Branding Program. HackWithInfy is an India-wide coding competition for engineering students in their final year of the course. The program strategically fulfils the dual objectives of employer branding and recruitment by blending in elements of technology, candidate experience and a qualifying contest.
- The Alumni Engagement Program by Infosys won Gold in the Best Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding Program categories. This platform brings together Infosys’ network of highly skilled and competent alumni across geographies, industries, and technologies, with the intent to create an engaged community.
- Infosys’ onboarding program, dedicated to enabling Day 1 readiness through an agile and engaging onboarding experience, won Gold in the Best New Hire Onboarding Program category.
- InfyTQ, Infosys’ next-generation learning and engagement platform that helps engineering students increase their technology quotient and be industry-ready, won Silver in the Best Unique or Innovative Talent Acquisition Program category.
- Infosys was also recognized at the 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Future of Work Awards with a Silver in the Best Program for Upskilling Employees category for building a game-changing talent strategy. Infosys created ‘TA Academy’, an end-to-end talent development program for Infosys’ global talent acquisition team.
Infosys was also commended for implementing various programs to present its employees with opportunities for continuous learning while providing a comfortable and safe work environment.
Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards in 2021 were given to well-deserved organizations that have gone above and beyond the norm to support their stakeholders during the unprecedented disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic. Entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts, and executives based on the criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation, and overall measurable benefits.
Infosys will be honored with the Excellence Awards at Brandon Hall Group’s HCM Excellence Conference between 1-3 February 2022.
For more information, please write to [email protected].