- Accenture’s current business environment amid COVID and hybrid work
- The response to that environment from a learning and leadership standpoint
- What makes the Accenture team successful?
- Accenture’s Learning Strategy: “Work to Learn. Learn to Work”
- How to prepare people for a changing environment
- The shift from more learning to better learning
- Metaverse and VR
- How do you build skills and use data to match skill capabilities?
- As a leader, how do you secure the well-being of your people and your clients?
- How do you sustain your well-being and build trust when you aren’t meeting people in person?
- Insights from Rajiv’s journey
- And more!
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Rajiv Chandran, CLO, Accenture, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/Accenture_EI_199.
Rajiv Chandran is responsible for Accenture’s learning and leadership development strategy and programs for over 600,000 employees globally. Rajiv joined Accenture in 2015 from McKinsey & Co. where he was part of the team that set up the McKinsey Leadership Institute and worked with clients at the intersection of business strategy and leadership capabilities.
Rajiv has a Master’s in Human Resources and is a Mechanical Engineer. He is also a certified Integral Coach from New Ventures West California, a school of coaching that brings together several disciplines like Philosophy, Somatics, Neuroscience, and Ontology and integrates eastern and western wisdom traditions. In addition, Rajiv was part of an inventor team at Accenture that has been granted three patents for innovations in Driving Team performance.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, Accenture offers Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Accenture’s people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. Accenture embraces the power of change to create value and shared success for its clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Accenture on Social Media
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com