Diane Haines has over 20 years of experience working in marketing, product marketing and management in software, healthcare and biotechnology companies. With a Bachelor of Arts degree from Cornell University and a master’s degree in Economics and Management, Diane helped co-found a startup and has worked at large organizations such as Sage, Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU), Agilent Technologies, and Becton Dickinson. She is passionate about serving customers and helping them solve their business challenges.
Stephen Sklarew started his career at Ernst & Young LLP and has over 20 years’ experience as a management consultant and technology product leader at startups and public companies. He built and managed globally distributed teams, created productive partnerships, and led tech due-diligence for numerous technology acquisitions. He sold and delivered services and products to companies in technology, healthcare, financial services, entertainment, automotive and education industries. Most recently, Stephen was CTO / VP of Product at three innovative SaaS-based product companies using big data, machine learning, mobile and cloud technologies.
Topics and questions include:
- How AI and Machine Learning technologies are impacting businesses
- Data as a driver of business objectives
- Humans and the fear of machine learning
- How AI and Machine Learning are used in learning and development
- Best practices in the use of AI and Machine Learning
- AI and Machine Learning for non-data scientists
- Leveraging AI and Machine Learning for ideation
- The future of AI and Machine Learning
- And more!
If you have questions about our discussion today, please contact us at – [email protected].
We also are going on our third year of hosting our Women in Leadership Summit – WIL19. The event will be held on May 1 & 2 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Club in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We hope to see you at our event!