Samantha joined SAP via its acquisition of CallidusCloud in 2018, following CallidusCloud’s 2014 acquisition of Clicktools, where she’d served since 2012. Samantha has contributed to B2B software marketing teams for nearly 20 years, specializing in messaging, content creation, branding, and creative strategy. She holds a BA in English from Fordham University and an MFA in Creative Writing from American University.
About SAP Litmos
SAP Litmos solutions are the future of rapidly implemented training for the customer-focused enterprise. The solution combines a powerful LMS–SAP Litmos Training–with a robust course library–SAP Litmos Training Content. It enables targeted learning, boosts employee experience and loyalty, and protects the brand by keeping the organization compliant. By engaging learners right in the flow of work, SAP Litmos solutions empower personnel with knowledge that drives a better customer experience, improving KPIs across the enterprise.
- Training and the impact of the pandemic
- Training is central to survival
- Return-to-work strategies
- Should we focus primarily on remote workers?
- How has training’s role in the organization changed due to the pandemic?
- Rollout of new training programs
- Technical and behavioral challenges
- Newly remote learners and the need to adapt to new ways of working and learning
- Reskilling for new and changed roles
- New courses for physical and mental health, safety, mindfulness, work-life balance and more
- Insights from Samantha’s journey
- And more!
May 5, 2021 at 8am PST / 11am EST
Litmos LIVE brings together the industry’s leading analysts, thought leaders, and practitioners to discuss L&D’s most pressing issues, top trends, and future outlook. With 25 sessions in a jam-packed, one-day, all virtual event, this is an essential summit for learning and HR professionals looking to immerse themselves in the latest information and stay at the forefront of their disciplines.
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 27 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please visit www.brandonhall.com