Rohan Bhosle: Rohan is an adroit professional with over 7 years of experience in the learning consulting and technology outsourcing services industry. He has been supporting a host of global organizations in implementing some of the latest custom content and learning technology solutions thereby helping them achieve their learning and training development goals. Being a millennial himself, Rohan is passionate about exploring how new learning interventions can be leveraged to develop and deliver engaging yet effective training for the younger generation.
The Harbinger Group The Harbinger Group comprises of Harbinger Systems Pvt. Ltd, Harbinger Interactive Learning Pvt. Ltd and Harbinger Knowledge Products Pvt. Ltd. Harbinger Systems is a global company providing software technology services for independent software vendors and enterprises, with a specialization in product engineering. Since 1990, Harbinger has developed a strong customer base worldwide. Harbinger’s customers are software product companies, including high-tech start-ups in Silicon Valley, leading product companies in the US and large in-house IT organizations. Harbinger Systems builds software solutions leveraging digital technologies for domains such as HR Tech, Health Tech, and Learning Tech. Harbinger Interactive Learning is a global design and development company specializing in eLearning modernization and custom eLearning solution development. We have over 25 year’s experience in delivering innovative learning solutions for various verticals like publishing, life sciences, BFSI, retail and High Tech. Harbinger Knowledge Products is recognized as a global leader in interactivity solutions for knowledge-sharing applications including learning, presentation and web development. Its patented technology and sound thought leadership have resulted in groundbreaking products, the market-leading Raptivity being at the forefront.
Harbinger Group, along with its customers, won one gold, two silver and one bronze honor in Brandon Hall Group’s 2021HCM Excellence Awards:
- Gold Award for ‘Best Use of Blended Learning’ — Won jointly by Harbinger Interactive Learning and AACSB international for the course Volunteer Training Program.
- Silver Award for ‘Best Use of Video for Learning’ — Won jointly by Harbinger Interactive Learning and Tata Business Excellence Group (TBExG) for the course Talking Head Videos for Data Maturity Assessment Training.
- Silver Award for ‘Best Use of Blended Learning’ — Won jointly by Harbinger Interactive Learning and Midmark Corporation for the course Organizational Change Initiative Through Blended Learning.
- Bronze Award for ‘Best Results of a Learning Program — Won jointly by Harbinger Interactive Learning and PerkinElmer, Inc. for the course PKI Product Academy.
Link to HarbingerGroup’s eBook, Why Modernize Learning Content? Things You Need to Know
- What is content modernization and what does it entail?
- What are some of the changes observed in the learning ecosystem which has pushed the need to modernize the existing content?
- What are some of the new learning interventions an organization can leverage when transforming content?
- Can automation and templatization play a role in content modernization?
- What recommendation Harbinger would give to an organization considering modernization
- Design and user experience
- e-Learning interventions
- Automation and templatization
- Gen Z and Gen Alphas and disruption in the workforce
- Insights from Rohan’s journey
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 27 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com