- Daria Friedman, Principal Analyst, Talent Acquisition, Brandon Hall Group
- Clifford Stevenson, Principal Analyst, Workforce Management, Brandon Hall Group
- David Wentworth, Principal Analyst, Learning and Development, Brandon Hall Group
Host: Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer, Brandon Hall Group
In this edition of HCMx Radio, we capture highlights from Brandon Hall Group’s Company Research Meeting held recently in Delray Beach, FL! It is always great to bring together our incredible team to strategize, innovate and define future plans. Learn more about the crucial Human Capital Management areas that we are covering:
- New practical approaches for performance management – should you do away with your performance management systems?
- Measurement and analytics – the importance of how companies can make a cultural shift to move beyond the initial stage of collecting data to drive better outcomes.
- Onboarding – improving systems to engage and retain talent through strategic onboarding, plus the additional opportunities of pre-boarding.
- Talent Acquisition technologies
- Insights from our latest research on what talent acquisition technology buyers want from providers.
- Understanding the positioning of providers and their strengths.
- Employee Value Proposition – Aligning the values and needs of employees and employer.
- The heightened demand for emerging learning technologies, especially social and mobile, and the importance of delivering a fully blended experience that makes learning more relevant and personalized.
To listen to the interviews with our principal analysts, download the podcast anytime at the HCMx Radio site.