- What does the hybrid work environment look like?
- Are teams performing better now in a hybrid work environment?
- During this transition, what challenges were faced?
- How were those challenges overcome?
- How do you create high-performing teams in this new world?
- How do you leverage technology to support your process?
- Can the workforce return to how it was before?
- What should companies think about Metaverse and how complex is it to get started?
- What is Infosys doing differently to drive greater team performance?
- What do you anticipate your future will look like?
- Insights from Rajesh’s journey
- And more!
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Rajesh Ahuja, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/Infosys_EI_197.
Rajesh Ahuja is SVP and Global Head of Talent Acquisition for Infosys, a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. In his career of more than 22 years, Mr. Ahuja has worked and lived all over the world. Prior to his current role, he had regional responsibilities for Infosys Talent Acquisition across North America, APAC and EMEA. Mr. Ahuja and his family live in Princeton, N.J
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, enabling clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, Infosys expertly steers clients through their digital journey by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. Infosys also empowers the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Infosys’ always-on learning agenda drives continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from its innovation ecosystem.
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com