Barb is a director and delivery manager in Conduent’s Learning Services with over 20 years in learning and corporate training. She’s an expert in learning solutions design for learning administration and a subject-matter expert in stakeholder collaboration, turning around underperforming programs and ensuring account success. Prior to the divesture of Conduent from Xerox, Barb directed all learning administration services across a vast and diversified group of client accounts.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily.
Topics and questions include:
- The biggest impact of digitization on learning
- How will organizations’ reliance on ILT change
- What are some ways that ILT will be modernized?
- How will the management of learning change?
- What are organizations’ biggest challenges now and going forward?
- How can technology help more than it already is?
- How will the structure of learning organizations change?
- How will positions within the learning organization change?
- Coaching and feedback
- The shift to continuous learning
- Personal insights
- And more!
We are hosting our 4th annual Women In Leadership Summit. The event will be held on June 10th & 11th at the EAU Palm Beach Resort in Florida. We hope to see you there!
Our next annual HCM Excellence Conference is set for 2021.
If you have questions about our discussion today and would like access to our Women In Leadership Network that provides organizational leaders access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics. please contact me at [email protected] or visit www.brandonhall.com