Guests: Charlie Chung – Vice President, Business Development, NovoEd
Charlie Chung isVP of Business Development at NovoEd, the leading capability-building platform provider. After a career in management consulting, Charlie joined NovoEd six years ago, where he has worked with industry-leading training businesses and executive education providers to develop and deliver high-value online training solutions to their clients. Charlie holds an MBA from the University of Michigan.
About NovoEd Founded at Stanford’s Social Algorithms Lab in 2012, NovoEd is a capability-building platform that combines social and collaborative learning to unlock human potential at scale and with measurable impact. Large-scale enterprises such as 3M, GE, and Nestle partner with NovoEd to accelerate their business-critical initiatives with cohesive and engaging learning experiences that place each learner at the intersection of perspective, application, and expertise. Ideal for context-driven and cross-functional domains that require a fusion of human and technical skills, NovoEd powers learning that is deeply felt and experienced and swiftly transformed into impact.
Social Media Links:
- NovoEd LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3071231/
- Charlie’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charliec1/
- Twitter: @GoNovoEd, @cchung90
- Beware buzzwords!
- The powerful concepts behind microlearning, personalized learning, reinforcement, learning and social learning
- Point solutions versus suites
- Higher-level skills and fact-based recall
- The future of AI
- The paradox of choice and cognitive overload
- Personalized learning or big portal?
- New roles for learning leaders
- The move toward minimalism
- Zoom and doom
- Insights from Charlie’s journey
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 27 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com