Did you know that millennials are expected to represent more than 50 percent of the overall labor force in the next five years? Businesses need to be prepared to experience major demographic changes. Workforces will continue to become more diverse and the capabilities required to lead in tomorrow’s economy will be different than the capabilities required today.
So, in light of these anticipated developments, how does a company successfully engage and prepare such a diverse workforce? Many organizations are turning to Career Management programs to resolve these challenges. For mid-market organizations, is this the right answer? For this segment, the answer may be Career Enhancement over Career Management.
Join Stacey Harris, VP of Research and David Wentworth, Sr. Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group as they share the latest research in creating Career Enhancing programs that work for mid-market organizations.
Key Topics will include:
- Career expectations for today and tomorrows workforce
- Defining Career Management, Career Pathing, and Career Enhancing strategies
- Practical approaches for integrating development and career supporting programs
- Key practices in balancing business value to career development offerings
- Examples of award-winning illustrative practices
Join Brandon Hall’s Stacey Harris as she shares her insight on this enlightening topic in our upcoming webinar: Empowering Employees: Sustainable Career Management Models for Medium Sized Businesses on Tuesday, April 17 at 1pm. Register today!